For those new to soy melt bars, we have listed below a few tips on burning them:
- Place your oil burner in a safe, stable situation, away from drafts and anything flammable and also well out of the reach of children or pets.
- Place the Soy Wax melts in the top of a dry oil burner - do not add water - if the melts are in the form of a clamshell pack, just push the bottom of one cell and break off a single melt cube (reseal the pack to retain the fragrance of the remaining melts).
- Light a tea light candle in the base of the oil burner and allow the wax to melt - when melted a delightful aroma will be released into the room
- Don't forget to extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room - never leave it unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- After extinguishing the flame the soy wax melt will cool and it will solidify again, you can either re-use the melt or gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax melts will pop out. If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and it will easily release - save the solid wax and you can then easily experience a variety of fragrances as your mood changes.
- Wax melts can also be used in an electric oil burner, although in our experience many electric oil burners do not heat the wax as well as a tealight, and thus may not release the fragrance as well.
- For a more intense fragrant experience why not use a similarly scented Tea light.
Our soy melt bars are prefect for filling a room with irresistible aroma and warmth.
One cube aroma lasts up to 24 - 48 hours
The house always smells beautiful when my melts are on! Love the new room spray -so fresh ! 🤎